The Philippine Deaf Sign Language Association has its broad goal to provide various helpful training for mutual benefits. PDSLA seeks to finance this significant and remarkable project that will undoubtedly help many Filipino citizens in general.
The purpose of the training is to teach, cultivate, and/or develop not just others and the governments, private sectors, and corporations or enterprises, but as well as one’s exceptionally skills, knowledge, experiences, and other specific useful related competences. This general accessibility can be very possible only when there are the committed support and financial assistance from the mutual partners of this association and with the dedicated hard work of the PDSLA team. FSL is in addition as the utmost target of the PDSLA to strongly advocate the FSL Act enforcement nationwide.
Different types of PDSLA’s accessible and offered trainings:
- Governmental and stakeholders/community development training
- Enhance leadership training
- Church development training
- Filipino Sign Language interpreting training
- Bible translation training
- Deaf Identities educational training
- Deaf employment advocacy training and seminars
- Online training about Deaf cultures and FSL